In order to be more specific, and following the expertise of the participants to the program, the following research fields are considered:
1. Planetary and environmental large scale flows
2. Three-dimensional turbulence
3. Fluid mechanics in biological systems
4. Fluid mechanics in industrial processes and technological systems
5. Mathematical methods and modeling in fluid mechanics
6. Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations in Fluid Mechanics
The above mentioned Items cover the basic fluid mechanics, principal applications, and methods, with major attitude to environmental and Industrial applications.